Monday, March 21, 2011

Sunday Best

Sunday Best is a weekly posting that will feature my favorite ensemble from the prior week.

Last Wednesday was a lovely day, so I decided to bust out my shorts (with tights of course) and my wool ruffle layer coat. Although I love this coat, its three-quarter length sleeves and lack of pockets doesn't really make it ideal for temperatures below 55, so this was the perfect day to wear it! I am really happy with the way this look came together.


Layered Coat - Loeffler Randall
Infinity Scarf - Modcloth
Velvet Blazer - J.Crew
Ruffle Blouse - Ann Taylor Loft
Glen Plaid Sailor Shorts - Forever 21
Tights - Target
Me Too Ramira Booties - Nordstrom


2 comments:

Mackey_16 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Mackey_16 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the pop of color the red lends to this winter to spring outfit. The mix of textures makes it interesting without being too in your face. Definitley FTF!

Post a Comment