Thursday, July 7, 2011

A Commentary: Lela Rose 2012 Resort Collection

Have you ever loved every single song on an entire album? This has happened to me a total of four times in my entire life, David Gray's White Ladder, Sia's Colour the Small One, Zero 7's The Garden, and Indigo Girl's 1200 Curfews

What’s even more rare than loving an entire album, however, is loving an entire fashion collection. Well, it's finally happened. Every piece of the Lela Rose 2012 resort collection is to die for. If I could, I would buy them all. The line is full of vibrant colors, quirky prints, and classic silhouettes. The feminine details come together to create a look that's approachable, yet totally unique. I'm in love.

I had a really hard time picking my favorite, but the first dress below just blew me away. My other favorites are pictured after that. But like I said, I loved every single piece so this was a tough choice. You can view the entire collection here.


photos courtesy of Lela Rose


0 comments:

Post a Comment