Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Clothes I'm Coveting

And a pair of shoes too. To be warm and cozy and stay stylish has always been a challenge for me. The cold just makes me so miserable that I really can't think about anything but keeping warm. In an effort to not look like a crazy bag lady that has gained 15 pounds due to all her layers, I have been searching for well structured pieces made of substantial materials. Cozy knits, funky coats and little suede booties all make my list.

Cheongsam Dress Coat - Tracy Reese for Anthropologie
This coat is very similar in style to another coat I have (seen here), but in a heavier winter weight.

Cashmere Cocoon Popover - J.Crew
I was in love with this reversible sweater last year as well, but with a hefty price tag of $1350 I had to pass. Really J.Crew, who do you think you are?

Tile Quilted Mini - Anthropologie
The thick textured material of this skirt makes it ideal for falling temperatures.


Mackage Single-Breasted Coat - Bloomingdale's

Love the knit cuffs and funnel collar.


Katama Chinos - Anthropologie
These probably aren't particularly warm, but I'm loving all things mustard for the season.

Petty Bootie - Sam Edelman

0 comments:

Post a Comment