Monday, March 12, 2012

Sunday Best

I love the unexpected. When it comes to my style, I usually aim to achieve an unexpected look with color. This week I went for a mix of ultra feminine and tough. I stumbled upon this necklace at a random store while on a weekend getaway. With a price tag of $2.99 it was a major steal. I knew I would be able to pair it with some edgier pieces like a motorcycle jacket, but I wanted to try to mix it up with a more girlie outfit. A flowy dress, colorful cardigan and bow wedge booties did the trick. With the weather being so beautiful, I also had to break out my favorite coat from last season.

Merino Cardigan - Banana Republic
Dress - H&M
Collar Necklace - Random Store
Tights - Forever 21
Blowfish Blyth Booties - Piperlime (available here)

Studio Mona Coat - Kate Spade (seen here)

Blowfish Blyth Bootie - Piperlime (available here)

0 comments:

Post a Comment