Thursday, May 23, 2013

Coveting Gone Wrong: J.Crew Collection Washed Silk Side-Tie Pant

I had been coveting these pants for quite some time so when they went on sale and still had my size, I knew I had to grab them. Now don't get me wrong, I have been wrong about clothes before, but never this wrong. And that's really the only word I can use to describe them, wrong. I knew when I heard yelling from the living room to "get them off right now," it had to be bad. 

These were always in danger of looking like pajama pants, but I really didn't think it would be this bad. I tried these on in a 00. They were baggy in all the wrong places and didn't have any of the sleekness of the ones in the product photo. The original also represents the stripes as having more contrast, I reality I felt like the light stripes were much darker that what was represented online. For $228, they really could have and should have done better. Even for the $95 I paid, these are definitely a big fat no.


original photo


on me

1 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I love the commentary from Ben! I have to agree: those are some super expensive PJs:-)

Post a Comment