Monday, May 16, 2011

Sunday Best

It's pretty much my mission to cram as much color into my outfits each day as humanly possible without looking like a clown. I see people dressed in all black and I just don't get it, color is so fun! I especially love to mix colors that people wouldn't normally think to. Maybe it's the designer in me, but monotone and duotone just don't really do it for me. In that spirit comes this outfit from last week. I got four pretty distinct colors (navy, pink, yellow and turquoise) into one look! It's bright and sunny and just makes me smile.

Dress - Nordstrom Rack
Short Sleeve Cardigan - Ann Taylor Loft
Necklace - Eastern Market, DC
Peep Toe Mary Janes - J.Crew

1 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Love the use of color. What handbag did you pair with it?

P.S. It wouldn't let me post from my google account. Weird.

Post a Comment