Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Sunday Best

Last week was our biennial conference at work and I knew I had to pull out the big guns for our members. All of my large, crazy jewelery was out in full force and I have to say, the ladies were loving it. This outfit garnered a particularly high number of comments. Normally I would wear this outfit with other shoes, but since I had to run around taking photos all day, flats were a must. I added the second photo just cause it cracked me up.

Silence & Noise Jacket - Urban Outfitters
Dress - H&M
Necklace - Banana Republic
Seychelles Ballet Flats - TJ Maxx

2 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I am obsessed with your jacket!

voteprime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That is a nice jacket. Your hair also looks especially cute this Sunday.

Did you take this photo at the zoo? I'm worried there is a sloth bear sneaking up behind you.

Post a Comment