Friday, February 17, 2012

Things That Give Me Rage

Jason Wu for Target Sizing
I was so excited that Jason Wu's fun and flirty designs were coming to Target. That excitement wore off quickly. I knew I was in for disappointment when I saw that the smallest size most things came in was a 2. I placed an order and crossed my fingers that things would run small. They didn't. Even the items that I ordered in XS were too large. I'm not asking for sympathy. What I am asking and hoping for is that in the future mass retailers accommodate all sizes because at the end of the day, too big or too small, it's always disappointing when something you love doesn't fit. 

Below is a picture of the Jason Wu look I was most excited about. In the promos, the skirt fit higher and tighter and the blouse wasn't as boxy. I am undecided about if I should keep it or not, I could always get the skirt taken in I suppose. Would love to hear your opinions.

Navy Floral Sheer Panel Top - Jason Wu for Target 
Navy Floral Pleated Skirt - Jason Wu for Target 


1 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Tell me what the tailor says!

Post a Comment