Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Clothes I'm Coveting

As mentioned in my post earlier this week, I am all about stripes. So it really shouldn't surprise anyone that many of my coveted items involve them in some way. And with summer fast approaching, I am craving dresses even more than usual. I've also included two Markus Lupfer items in the same print, which is rare for me, but I just adore both of them so much. Below is what summer means to me. Yay for nights so warm you don't need a cardigan, days by the pool, rooftop bars, and super cute barbeque outfits!

J.Crew Circle Eyelet Dress

Markus Lupfer Charlotte Stripe Dress


Anthropologie Sweetheart Patchwork Maillot

 J.Crew Sequin Anchor Tank

Coconuts Regatta Flat

Aqua Cinch Waist Stripe Dress

Dorothy Perkins Border Feather Prom Dress

Markus Lupfer Striped Cotton Shorts

J.Crew Collection Sequin Jacket

Kate Spade Silverscreen Dress

Modcloth Tapioca Dokey Dress

0 comments:

Post a Comment