Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Lusting for Letterpress

I love letterpress. It feels amazing, looks amazing and is the epitome of understated elegance. Ever since I watched Will Smith's character fix Rosario Dawson's Heidelberg Windmill press in the movie Seven Pounds, I've dreamt of owning one. 

My latest letterpress obsession is business cards. I have been working on redesigning my business cards for quite some time now and when I came across several semi-affordable letterpress options online, I just knew I had to have them. I pretty much haven't been able to think of anything else since. There is just something about running your fingertips over the beautiful indented impressions and the thick luxurious paper. I may even go all out and get the 220# paper and colored edging. In the meantime, here are some of my favorite letterpress designs.







0 comments:

Post a Comment