Monday, July 30, 2012

That's a Wrap

You know you have a problem when you are constantly finding things in the back of your closet that you haven't worn in ages. Such is the case with this navy wrap dress. I totally forgot I even had it, but since rediscovering it, I have realized that it is extremely versatile. 

And speaking of versatility, I wanted to talk a little about my new work bag. The color is amazing and goes with pretty much everything. The bag has three straps and can be worn as a cross-body, a fold-over tote and, when it's really full, a regular tote! And it fits a ton without looking too bulky. I have been accused many a times of carrying my life around with me. With this bag I can still do that without looking like I am.

Navy Wrap Dress/Nordstrom Rack
Kylie Wedge Pump/Payless (seen here)
Decked Out Necklace/Mark. (seen here)
Turquoise Criss Cross Bead Bracelet/ Banana Republic

0 comments:

Post a Comment