Monday, April 9, 2012

Sunday Best: Revisited

Last year at this time I wrote of my search for the perfect magenta peep toe wedges. It's one year later. I still have no magenta peep toe wedges. Coming to terms with the fact that I may never find any, I decided to revisit this outfit and see if I could add some interest in another way. I knew I still wanted to incorporate another color and this time I wanted to add another pattern as well. I wasn't sure if the leopard wedges would work, but I sort of love it. I may like this look even better than I would pink peeps!

Striped Merino Wool Blazer - Ann Taylor Loft (seen here)
Cotton Green Dress - Boutique in Chicago (seen here)
Skinny Belt - H&M
Cut to the Chase Necklace - Kate Spade (seen here)
Erin Dot Tights - Banana Republic
Kylie Wedge Pumps - Payless

0 comments:

Post a Comment