Thursday, March 28, 2013

Party Time: H&M Conscious Exclusive 2013 Collection

Last year at this time, I was super excited about H&M's Glamour Collection, but my excitement quickly turned to disappointment when I realized that none of my local H&M stores were going to carry the line. The one piece I was able to secure (via an awesome friend) ended up fitting poorly.

After taking a peek at this year's lookbook, I am even more excited than I was last year. And I have been assured by a H&M rep that this year one of my local stores will carry the collection. The dresses are gorgeous and definitely party worthy. And a big bonus for being made with sustainable materials. Below are my favorites. I am a sucker for all things mint and tulle so of course the first dress is my dream come true.


Click here to view the entire collection with prices.

2 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Let me know if you need me to pick up anything for you at one of the VA stores.

frockgirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Brianna
Thanks Brie. I think they are only going to carry at the F street store so I am going to try to get there first thing in the morning.

Post a Comment