Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Sunday Best

Last summer I searched high and low for a pair of magenta peep toe wedges. Nothing! Not one pair to be found that I didn't absolutely hate. Now mind you, this is probably due to my irrational feelings towards cork bottom wedges. I just can't get behind them. I try not to hate them, but I can't help it.

This leads me to my outfit of the week. After putting this look together, I decided that I definitely need to resume my search for the elusive magenta non cork bottom wedges. I wore magenta flats to walk to work in and the color definitely added something extra to the ensemble. The gray wedges work as well, but I think the pop of color on my feet would have been a nice touch.


Striped Merino Wool Blazer - Ann Taylor Loft
Cotton Green Dress - Boutique in Chicago
Skinny Belt - Banana Republic
Erin Dot Tights - Banana Republic
Peep Toe Wedges - Target

1 comments:

Mackey_16 said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I have magenta peep toe wedges from Seychelles, it was a few seasons ago... It could be worth a look though.

Post a Comment