Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Sunday Best

I bought this dress during Modcloth's amazing cabin fever sale this past winter. I was immediately drawn to the print and vintagey vibe. I am just getting around to wearing it now because I was lazy about getting the straps taken up to fit my shorso (short torso). After trying on every pair of shoes I own, I decided to go with the navy wedges. Although they work, I think red shoes would have been even better. They will have to go on my must-buy list.

Well-Wrought Dress by Burlapp - Modcloth
Navy Wedges - Payless

4 comments:

Jonas said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

That's a cute dress on you! Gotta admit, though, it looks like you're advertising your giant red & blue vagina. :-P

The new 'do looks good as well!

frockgirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Jonas
ha! you aren't the only one thats commented on that. does it help that the same pattern is on the back?

voteprime said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your hair is very cute!

But I have to admit that my main reason for coming here to comment was to mention the vag thing...

frockgirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@voteprime
yeah, its so funny cause some people see it and that's all they can see and some don't (like me). I'm going to keep wearing it anyways though!

Post a Comment