Wednesday, September 28, 2011

The Life of a Type Nerd

Is it wrong to be this excited over something as silly as wall decals? Yesterday we decided to spruce up our office area to give it more of a studio feel. We started with some great typography wall decals and I have to say they look amazing. Every time I walk by, I can't help but smile. I have had my eye on these decals for quite some time and they definitely lived up to expectations.



I pretty much love all things related to typography and just like all things Pantone, I want to advertise it for all to see. I already own some type sweatshirts, t-shirts and the kern track jacket below. And I must admit, I sort of love the look of confusion on people's faces when they see me wearing these items.

Below are some of my picks for the type nerd in your life. Click on photos for additional details.











0 comments:

Post a Comment