Thursday, December 15, 2011

More Pantone? Yes, Please.

As you may already know, I love all things Pantone, so when my friend sent me a picture of these toothbrushes, I knew I had to have them. Once they arrived I had to figure out what to do with them. They obviously couldn't be used as actual toothbrushes. Another friend, who just happens to be obsessed with home decor at the moment, suggested displaying them on the wall of my bathroom. Brilliant! Off to the craft store I went for a shadow box and some industrial strength double-sided tape. Mounting them evenly and straight proved to be a challenge, but I think they look great regardless. A perfect addition to my cheery bathroom.



In other Pantone news, the company has announced it's 2012 color of the year. Say hello to Tangerine Tango (PMS 17-1463). Read more about this vibrant and lively shade of orange here.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I applaud your bold decision to arrange them in non-roygbiv order. Bravo!

Post a Comment