Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Sunday Best

I have been all about the J.Crew minnie pant for the past year. But lately I have noticed that the wool version seems to hold up much better than the stretch twill version. If I am going to pay that much for a pair of unlined pants, I want them to last and that's why I was beyond thrilled to see the pair below at H&M this fall. Not only do I love the plaid print, but these pants don't sag nearly as much after wearing for a full day as the J.Crew ones. And the best part of course was the $14.95 price tag! 

 Black Turtleneck - Nordstrom Rack
Skinny Plaid Pants - H&M
Black Peep Toes - Nine West

3 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

One of my fave outfits I've seen you wear on this site! Traditional with a twist. Also a bit sexy:-)

frockgirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Brianna
Thanks Brie!

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Mukti -

Sexy pants. I have a pair of glen plaid Brooks brothers pants that look almost as great on my legs as those pants look on yours.

Secret admirer

Post a Comment