Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Sunday Best

Last week was pretty dark and dreary. This meant the winter blues were about to kick in. The best cure I could think of was a bright and cheery outfit. I love the bright blue cardigan paired with an even brighter yellow necklace. The key to this outfit lies in keeping the rest of the look neutral. I didn't want to go too heavy on the black, so I decided to go with the taupe booties, which by the way are quickly becoming my new favorites. The leather is so soft and gorgeous and they are super comfortable.

Black Dress - Ann Taylor Loft
Jackie Cardigan - J.Crew
Tights - Target
Eric Michael Soho Booties - Gifted, available here
Chunky Yellow Necklace - Etsy
Brinkley Tassel Bracelet - Gorjana

1 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Adorbs...now I know why didn't want me to get those taupe booties. You don't want us to look like twinsies;-)

Post a Comment