Monday, April 23, 2012

Sunday Best

It's the time of year when beautiful sunny days are accompanied by chilly mornings and evenings. Except of course as I write this, it's 48 degrees and freezing cold! Last week though, was full of these types of days. When I know I am going to be out after work, I like to pair a casual summer dress with knee high boots and a lightweight jacket to ensure that I will stay warm.

Flag on the Play Striped Dress - Lulus (seen here)
Swinging Knit Jacket - Free People
Boots - Ann Taylor Loft
Socks - Target
Yellow Beaded Bracelets - TJ Maxx

2 comments:

Brianna said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Looooooooooove the dress/boot combo!

frockgirl said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@BriannaThanks Brie! I have been pairing these boots with so many of my summer dresses.

Post a Comment